In case you’re getting a brand new iPhone 6S or iPhone 6S Plus or both, you will need to make certain to set it up legitimately so that everything from the phone it’s substituting is brought curious to see what happens. To setup an iPhone 6S accurately and to effectively exchange your stuff over to the new phone, you’ll need to stroll through a couple of particular strides. We’ll demonstrate to you best practices to do this in the snappiest way that is available with the goal that you can get on and make the most of your new iPhone.
What’s more, yes, this attempts to move to an iPhone 6S or iPhone 6S Plus from any earlier iPhone model, whether it’s an iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, or an iPhone 6, it doesn’t make a difference.
Step 1: Backing Up the Old iPhone and Your all material to iTunes
The main thing you are going to need to do is make a new reinforcement of the old iPhone you’re supplanting. This is the speediest thing to do with a PC and iTunes due to USB 3.0 velocities, however in fact you can utilize iCloud as well on the off chance that you have a quick broadband association. We’re going to concentrate on iTunes here since it’s normally the speediest strategy however in the event that you go the iCloud course, simply make a manual iCloud reinforcement from Settings > iCloud > Backup > Backup Now from the old iPhone and when it’s done hop to step 2.
- Start iTunes and connect your old iPhone to the PC with the USB link, whether it’s Windows or Mac OS X doesn’t make a difference
- Choose the iPhone & go to the rundown screen in iTunes
- Under the Backups area, pick “This Computer” and afterward make certain to mark the check box for ‘Encrypt Backups’ – encoding iTunes reinforcements insures all passwords, logins, and wellbeing information will be moved down as well
- Tap on “Backup Now” and then let the whole procedure complete
At the point when the reinforcement is finished to iTunes, you’re prepared to move everything over and setup the new iPhone 6S or iPhone 6S Plus.
Step 2: Setup the brand New iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus and Transfer all Over
Since you have a new backup made, you’re prepared to begin setting up the new iPhone 6S or iPhone 6S Plus.
- Turn on the brand new iPhone and begin the setup procedure obviously, picking a dialect, joining wi-fi, arranging Touch ID and a password, and setting a couple of preparatory settings
- When you get to the “Applications and Data” screen, pick “Restore from iTunes Backup”
- The iPhone 6S/iPhone 6S Plus screen will turn dark and demonstrate an “Connect to iTunes” message with the iTunes symbol, now interface the new iPhone 6S to the PC you had quite recently already used to make a reinforcement of the old iPhone
- Type the Apple ID and secret key when asked for, Choose the latest backup which was simply produced using the earlier iPhone in iTunes, and let the exchange of all information from the old reinforcement to the new iPhone 6S complete