If your phone memory is running low, there are numerous approaches to free it up once more, disposing hangouts messages and old texts message is one of important feature. Today, we’re going to demonstrate to you rapidly generally accepted methods to permit your gadget to consequently erase your instant messages, both with Hangouts and in addition the conventional content courier application.
If you are holding iPhone then you have the facility to set the gadget to delete all old messages automatically. The main issue in this process is that you can’t make any exemptions – you may not change a setting that will permit all messages from a specific sender to stay even past the expiry date. If you need to save any data from a message, we propose keeping a section in an application like Evernote. To set up consequently cleaning old messages, this is your main event:
- Start Settings > Messages.
- Move down to the area marked MESSAGE HISTORY.
- Click on keep messages.
- Select either 30 days or 1 Year. This will erase messages more seasoned than one month or one year.
Android can be somewhat more entangled than the iPhone, just in light of the fact that there is a great deal of variations accessible. The variant of Android, and the customizations your cell phone accompanies, both have impact. Though, Google’s Hangouts application may now be your default informing customer, and it permits you to naturally erase old messages.
To utilize Google Hangouts as your SMS customer – in case you’re not as of now – you have to do the accompanying:
- Start Hangout which is a default messaging application.
- Click on the three horizontal dots symbol on the upper left corner.
- Click on Settings.
- Next, Click on SMS.
- Afterwards, Click on SMS Disabled alternatives and then click OK. This may take a few moments to finish after you tap OK.
Steps to delete automatically messages from Hangouts:
- Move down to the ADVANCED segment.
- Make sure Delete old messages. This will erase old instant messages from your telephone when the memory is low.
If it is helpful, a few Android producers do permit you to save individual messages also. This didn’t work with a a Micromax Canvas 2, Moto E or a Gionee Elife E5, however worked with a LG G3, so your mileage may fluctuate. Here, we utilized the producer’s SMS application. This is the manner by which you can spare messages, and erase old messages:
- Start the SMS application.
- Click the three dot buttons in the upper right corner.
- Now, Go to the Settings options and then Storage.
- Mark the “Delete old messages”. After that, set the limit on the quantity of messages each conversation in the drop down menu.
In the event that you need to spare an old message from being auto erased, long press the particular message in the discussion, and tap Copy to Saved box.